This week in guitar class we will be adding more vocabulary and chord progressions to our tool kit.
1. Our new chord progression is A, D, E7, A. We will continue to review D, G, A7, D.
2. Pass-off for the new chord progression will be Tuesday, September 1st.
The songs will we will add to our repertoire list are:
1. Get Back, but the Beatles (A, A7, D, A)
2. Amazing Grace (D, G, A7, D)
3. Here Comes the Sun (D, G, A7, E7)
4. I'm a Believer (D, G, A7, D)
We are also beginning to focus on our right hand, and starting to learn a few basic picking patterns.
Students are encouraged to purchase their own guitars, but are welcome to borrow a school guitar for a fee of $25.00. Please make the checks payable to Chattahoochee High School. Thank you!