Students can follow these steps to activate a subscription using your new student code: sm5dapIf a student is activating a SRF account for the first time:
After you have made your account, go to My Assignments to access the sight-reading.
Your First GRADED assignment will be due April 22nd.
Week 1: (Due Wednesday, March 25th at 10pm)
1. Chamber Orchestra complete One Box
2. Sinfonietta and Concert Orchestra do Orchestra Performance Assessment/Auditions
Week 2: (Due Wednesday, April 1st at 10pm)
1. Chamber Orchestra Complete Second Box (try for 5 in a row)
2. Sinfonietta and Concert Orchestra do First Box
Week 3: (Due Wednesday, April 15th at 10pm)
Chamber Orchestra Complete Third Box and do First Sight-Reading Factory Assignment
Sinfonietta and Concert Orchestra Compete Second Box and do First Sight-Reading Factory Assignment.
Click the link below for the orchestra TIC TAC TOE Assignments:
Orchestra Placement Excerpts
Orchestra Auditions are due at 10pm on Sunday, March 22nd. Please upload your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Record your audition as many times as you'd like, but only send me the best version.
2. Please state your name before you start playing. "Hi, I'm John Smith and I'm Auditioning for Sinfonietta"
3. You have until 10pm Sunday, March 22nd to submit.
4. If you have already submitted, you can do it again (any time before the deadline). I will use your LAST submission as your audition (I look at the time stamp on each email)
5. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM ME. If you do not get an email from me by 3pm Tuesday, March 24th, I didn't get your submission. You need to contact me through email@example.com or send me a text to 770-362-9811.
Chattahoochee Orchestra Call Sheet
Date: Tuesday May 19th
Contact: Ms. Buonamici 770:362.9811
Arrival Time: Get to School at 11:00 IN UNIFORM
Bus Departs from Chattahoochee at 11:15am
EXPECT TRAFFIC!!!! PLAN ACCORDINGLY!!!
Dress: Concert Uniform (all black)
Location: Suntrust Ampitheater Main Entrance
2200 Encore Parkway
Actual Gig Time: Start performing at 12:45pm Graduation starts at 1:30pm
Event Name: Chattahoochee Graduation
What to Bring: Instrument (I will bring all music.)
11:00 am Arrive at Chattahoochee Already in Black Uniform
11:15 Depart for the Graduation Venue
11:40 Set up the stage and Warm up
12:00pm Professional Sound Check
12:50 Begin Prelude Performance (3-Ring Binder)
1:25 Pomp and Circumstance (Entrance of Graduates)
3:30 Recessional (Rondeau)
3:45 Bus Departs for Chattahoochee
4:15 Parent Pick-Up at Chattahoochee
For students who are being dropped off:
Drop off at main entrance off of Encore Parkway.
Address: 2200 Encore Parkway, Alpharetta, GA.
For students/parents who are parking:
Park in Lot A – 1775 Founders Parkway, Alpharetta, GA.