I know you all have questions about how orchestra is going to be taught this year! I am planning to teach you daily through Microsoft Teams.
We will start each class period with warm-ups and scales (you will play along with me!).
1. Some days we will practice new techniques (vibrato and Shifting)
2. Some days we are going to learn how to arrange music with a guest Artist company Tri-Tone Music.
3. You will get short musical excerpts to play and perform for me live during our Teams Meetings using Flipgrid.
4. Occasionally I will teach a Music History Lesson, so you can just chill out and listen and analyze some of the Greatest Hits of the 1750s!
5. Finally, we will learn our parts to a few songs, so we can play as an orchestra when we return to LBC-19. (Life Before Covid-19).
I miss you ALL so much. Can't wait to see your smiling faces floating in little boxes on my computer screen!